As a business coach, I believe in the Laws of Attraction, Visualization and Laws of Manifestation I often see leaders who miss opportunities by attracting the wrong things to their business because of too much negative thinking. Their companies are at risk of failing because their leaders have not incorporated the Law of Attraction into their everyday thoughts and actions.
Some of the biggest successes in business, politics, sports and entertainment credit the Law of Attraction and visualization for their success. As legendary basketball player Michael Jordan once put it, "You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them." As a business leader, you have to envision yourself in the place you want to be before you can get there.
Here are three steps to put the Law of Attraction to work for business.
1. Know what you truly want.
There's one question every business leader must answer: What do I truly want? You need to be specific about what you want so you can figure out how to get there. Do you want to find your next great hire? Do you want to grow your business 20 percent by year-end? Hyper-focusing your mind on the answer to that question will set you on a course to consciously and subconsciously make things happen. Then you can set SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound) so you and your team members will know exactly what you're aiming to achieve.
2. Focus on gratitude and positive self-talk.
Each of us has a voice in our head. Self-talk is something we do throughout the day. Like the proverbial angel or devil on our shoulder, that voice can be either positive or negative. Think about the number of times you criticize yourself each day. You'd be surprised how often it happens, and how destructive that kind of talk can be.
A negative internal monologue puts focus on negative thoughts and will make them grow. The Law of Attraction asserts that whatever you give focus will grow, and an essential step in feeding positive thoughts is gratitude. When you feel yourself going toward the negative, think of specific things you are grateful for to reset your thought process in a positive manner.
Mastering positive self-talk and making gratitude a daily focus will keep you confident and motivated and put you and your team on a trajectory for success--instead of mired in the worry of what could go wrong.
3. Be intentional with communication.
Business leaders should use language that affirms positive outcomes. Think about the subtle difference between the words "I am" and "I will be." The former puts you in the mindset of already achieving what you want, while the latter implies something you will do in the future. Be mindful of how you express yourself.
Here Are Three Ways Visualization Works For Your Business.
I strongly believe in the power of visualization. We must “see that image” in our mind before we ever venture forth to manifest it.
Picture yourself victorious.
If you can’t see it, then it’s not going to happen. In order to achieve your biggest goals and dreams, you have to picture yourself victorious. You have to look beyond your current circumstances and past failures. Visualize as many details as you can. If you’re on the beach, feel the warm sun on your body, the wind in your hair, the salty ocean waves spraying on your face. Imagine the environment, the people around you, what you’re wearing, what you’re hearing.
2. Create a vision board.A vision board worked wonders in my life when I believed there was no bigger future in store for me. It gave me the chance to actually see my goals. This vision board can be a poster board, a piece of paper, the back of a cardboard box, or anything you have. You could even use a vision book. On the vision boards and inside the books, put pictures that illustrate what you desire in your life.
3. Feed your mind with positive thoughts.It’s important to constantly feed your mind with positive, happy thoughts. I’m not referring to reliving the past, but to recreating those moments that once made you smile. Make a list to recall times of happiness in your home, such as a birthday party, a get-together with friends, a special holiday or something encouraging a loved one expressed.
Laws of Manifestation
Ask the universe.Once you have your list, it’s time to amplify your signal to the universe by asking for what you want. When the universe is clear on what you want to manifest, then it can help you. If you don’t ask, it will still try to help you, but it guesses as to what you truly desire.
2. Work toward your goals.Manifesting is the art of co-creating with the universe. Working toward your goals increases your chances of receiving what you want. It’s also fun.Write down 3 actions you can do today to bring you closer to your goal. If you don’t know what to do, use Google to figure out what actions you can take. It’s likely someone has struggled with the same issue and has written about it. Let yourself be inspired by what others have done.Start taking action and keep taking action until you’ve reached your goal. Don’t leave what you receive up to chance, ask for what you want.
3. To manifest, you have to trust the process.Whenever you find yourself doubting, catch yourself and say, I am going to receive what I believe. Repeat this phrase until you believe it...Learn more